Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FASHION STALKING IN THE CITY

Ladies and Gentlemen, Ms. Deborah Barnes!
Doesn't she look fab!
I stalked Ms. Thang during an audition.  She is the casting assistant for Murdine Hirsh, a well known casting Director here in Vangroovy.
And lets talk about Groovy, Deborah certainly is looking pulled together.  Slick, funky, stylish, and positively fetching in this wrap around dress! (Haha, I sound like a fashion show MC!)


Where: Second Ave. Studios
Dress: Chapter One, Winners
Boots: Army Navy


Earrings: Thrifted

Girl, you look smashing!  Deb is a passionate animal advocate who uses her trusty 35 mm to take beautiful images of pets.  Check out her website here: "Spirits Captured"

2 days later I stalked her again.  Check out these shoes!

 
Store: Zig Zag, on sale
Designer: Fly



So far, my absolute favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."