Saturday, November 7, 2009

FASHION STALKING IN THE CITY



This is Mara.
Simple but with a funky twist.
I love the tights. Love the yellow helmut. The backless dress underneath rocked too, but I was distracted working and neglected to take another shot.  

Who: Mara Bennett
Where: Our Town Cafe
Clothes: Thrifted
Company: mysugarbox.com What is it?  You have to click to find out.


Look at those tights!  Love it!


Why are my ears not pierced.  Maybe I'll do it when I'm 50 like Oprah did.


Cool clothes pin accessory.

Rock on Mara!

Gotta stalk some men next.  Where are all the cool guys? (sigh)



2 comments:

  1. Suzanne - what a fun and fab site! woo hoo! you are such a magnificent blast of sunshine - mm mm MMMmmmmmm! I'll keep checkin' back....ps...love those little guys that missed the ark! AAAAHHHHH HA HA HAAAA!!!!!

    :) deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Thanks Deb! Welcome to SuzanneITCity! xxxoooo

    ReplyDelete

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."