Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Schmap - Photo LOVE



So last month I got this email from "Schmap" :)

:: Schmap: Vancouver Photo Short-list

Hi Suzanne,

I am writing to let you know that one of your photos has
been short-listed for inclusion in the tenth edition of our
Schmap Vancouver Guide, to be published mid-February 2010.

While we offer no payment for publication, many
photographers are pleased to submit their photos, as Schmap
Guides give their work recognition and wide exposure, and
are free of charge to readers. Photos are published at a
maximum width of 150 pixels, are clearly attributed, and
link to high-resolution originals at Flickr.


Hey, I had no idea!  They just found my picture on Flickr. It was a "Saturday In The City" post.  I was having a wonderful, fabulous morning and went on a long 5 hour walk on a rare and precious sunny Vancouver Day. What a lovely surprise!  



So I checked back last week and read this:


Schmap Vancouver Tenth Edition: Photo Inclusion

Hi Suzanne,

I am delighted to let you know that your submitted photo
has been selected for inclusion in the newly released tenth
edition of our Schmap Vancouver Guide:

Yaletown
http://www.schmap.com/vancouver/introduction_neighborhoods/p=2803D03/i=2803D03_17.jpg

Thanks so much for letting us include your photo - please
enjoy the guide!

Best regards,

Sarah B. Edwards
Editor, Schmap Guides



Can you believe it??!  LOVE! Hey, I'm a published photographer!  Hahaha! Kinda!  I feel so good!  Thanks Schmap!
Yaletown (Vancouver)

Who knew!

Now go get you some!



If you enjoyed this post, show me some love.  Comment, Follow or Subscribe. Or heck do all three!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."