Saturday, February 27, 2010

Makeup LOVE

I LOVE makeup!  Many people don't know this, but I went to school to learn cosmetic arts!  I have since revisited that love and am now starting to take it up again.  I feel so 16!  You know, I write that a lot.  Maybe I am 16.  I certainly feel like it most of the time.  Hm.. reminds me of an interview I watched once with Olivia Newton John. Someone asked her if she felt her age.  She said no, that she felt around 16.  I get it...

I really enjoyed doing that Cleopatra video and plan on making more makeup tutorials.  When I was researching Egyptian makeup looks, I came across this fabulous picture of Liz Taylor.  She took the Cleopatra look and made it contemporary.  I rocked this for my birthday.  Beautiful.

Freaking Stunning!

Now go get you some!

If you enjoyed this post, show me some love!  Comment, Follow or Subscribe.  Or heck you can do all three!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."