Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Bit of Valentines Cheer - Single? Got D'Angelo

Well, its "Dark Day".  Thats right, for us singletons this is the most unfabulous day of the year.  Why oh why?  Dry sheets again!  Sigh. As you all know, I do like me some Maxwell, but when I want to have some good ol dirty naughty thoughts, I love me some D'Angelo.  Ah, the single name heart throbs.  Maxwell, I want to marry, D'Angelo I want to...well...have a little chat with;)  Might as well send myself over the edge.  All you single ladies and single (happy) gentlemen, lets watch this and weep into the egyptian cotton.  If I'm going to be miserable, I might as well go all the way.  D'Angelo, take me away.....


D'Angelo
"How Does it Feel?"

WAAAAAAAH!!!!! I'll tell you how it feels D.  Well, it feels mighty painful! Whatevea, I LOVE you!  (before the charges that is)

Now, go get you some.  (wish I could get ME some!)

If you enjoyed this post, show me some love I don't freaking well have.  Comment, Follow or Subscribe.  Or heck do all three!!!

(think I'll watch this again...)


(ok, one more time)


(oh Dear God, why do I do this to myself;)











No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."