Monday, February 15, 2010

Advice Needed - Glasses

I have to get some reading glasses.  I've been putting it off long enough. What do you think of my four choices?  Wish I could get all four, but I've waited for a year to save up to buy one!  So I cannot make a glasses mistake. What style do you like best?


This is so cool!  Just click on each frame and they will appear on my face.  Write your comments in the comment box below or you can comment in my new chat box on the left hand side below my Welcome Box.  Thanks for your help!  :) xxxooo

The new "brainy looking" Suzanne.


Now go get you some!

If you enjoyed this post, show me some love!  Comment, Follow or Subscribe.  Or heck you can do all three!

11 comments:

  1. I like the 3rd pair! But you look gorgeous in all of course!

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like pair number 1- visually pulls the viewers eyes up your face. love love love ya Suzanne! -Ilka

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i like number two
    that pic is so HOTTTTTT with the glasses yowza

    ReplyDelete
  4. my vote is for the second pair.

    this little diddy is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I kinda liked the first pair slightly better
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree w Tina.
    Or you could marry some charming rich guy, buy as many as you want...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, seems like number two has gotten the most votes...

    ReplyDelete
  8. how bout some more choices? from the ones i see, i would pick the first pair. but try something a little crazier!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that last comment was me...

    ReplyDelete

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."