Monday, February 22, 2010

Is This Thing On?

Hey yall!  I have added a handy dandy chat box for you!  Its really easy to use.  You don't have to register or anything.  Just  type away!  You can comment on anything, start a discussion or ask me questions.  Just type on the line that says "message", write your name where indicated and blab away. Now and then I'm gonna ask you guys some questions and get your feedback.  Your opinion is imp....HOLY CRAP, THERE'S TOM WELLING FROM SMALLVILLE!! (Superman for you who don't watch tv)  Hahaha!  Geez, I wish I could get a picture of him for you, but how lame would that be since I worked with him on set.  Man.  Such a cutie.  With some blonde.  Wait, is that him??? He looks a bit shorter.. plus what's he doing in this coffee shop???  Um... what was I saying?  Oh yeah, Remember to be respectful though, no body likes a whiny troll! 
The box is on the left hand side, below my Welcome Box:) 


Now, go get you some!

If you enjoyed this post, show me some love.  Comment, Follow or Subscribe. Or heck do all three!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."