Friday, February 5, 2010

This is Me in a Fabulous Blue Dress - LOVE

When I first saw this candid of Bee walking through an airport, I thought girlfriend never looked better.  She seemed so bougie I said, "man your fabulous"!  Those shades, probably no eye makeup under there.  Actually her skin looked so paint free she kinda seemed normal.  Well, normal for someone with flawless skin.  The bag, the shoes, her half smiling face.  Simply oozes the rich jet setter.  I LOVE the color.  The fit, the movement, the relaxed attitude, it seemed so casually chic, I wanted to kill myself!  I FREAKING WANT THAT DRESS!!  I've searched for it every time I happened past a fancy dress shop.  (sigh) Another birthday wish.  Anyone know where I can get it?  No?  No matter, probably ridiculously expensive.

Uh huh...WORK IT!

See, I look just as Fabulous!  Hehehe!
I'm using this for my vision board! 
LOVE!


Now, go get you some!

If you enjoyed this post show me some LOVE.  Comment, Follow or Subscribe.  Or heck do all three!

6 comments:

  1. That happens to be my 1 of favorite colours on a brown skin lady (D'Angelo?). Im glad you photo-shopped yourself in the pic below it too, cause I thought it was you when I clicked on the thumbnail...haha.

    John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John! So wish it was me! Hahaha! If you know anywhere where I can find it let me know!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno....there might be something in my closet. You should come have a look.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Deal! Just name the time and place:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.iheartthat.com/2007/02/08/beyonce-in-house-of-dereon/

    says it's $129 at Nordstrom... but i don't know how long ago that was. have you tried ebay?

    i am loving your blogifications! i feel like you are talking to me :)

    oh... must be 2007. you won't find it easily... but one never knows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Vicki!!!! So glad your enjoying it! I am talking to you love! :)
    Checked the link and yeah, quite a couple of years ago, but I am not giving up. I'll try Ebay too! Thanks! xxxxoooo

    ReplyDelete

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."