Sunday, February 21, 2010

ModCloth Style - LOVE

ModCloth rocks!  I feel so retro when I peruse that sight.  I so want some of their dresses.  I'm gonna order some suits so I can feel all Mad Men in my bland office jobs where everyone is so generic.
I LOVE old movies.  Always have.  Stars were so beautiful and glamours going to bed in all that makeup and waking up with perfectly coiffed hair and lipstick. Why couldn't real life be like that?  Wouldn't if be fabulous to wake up like that after a first sleep over with a boyfriend? Marilyn, Rita Hayworth, the stunning Ava Gardner (why???) and beautiful Dorthy Dandridge.  That's my idea of sexy!  Britney, you have been schooled.

I've decided, I'm going to do a retro photoshot!  Why the heck not.  A girls gotta have some fun. Its not like I'm going to get that extra part I'm missing to my time machine anytime soon.  (Funny Guy said he had a drawer full of them, but then we broke up so guess I'll never get that Flux Capacitor any time soon) Watch for it in the upcoming weeks.  In the meantime, I'm going to dream about this dress.

ModCloth
Golden Age of Hollywood
$129.00 (of which I wish I had to spend on this!)

Its so Grace Kelly don't you think?

Grace Kelly


Now, go get you some!

If you enjoyed this post, show me some love!  Comment, Follow or Subscribe.  Or heck, do all three:)

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. Modcloth has some great pieces. That dress is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."