Saturday, April 10, 2010

Suzanne In The City - Spring Cherry Blossoms in a Grey Day

So that I don't go screaming like a mad woman in a rubber room, I decided to partake in the beauty of Vangroovy Cherry Blossoms.  Spring may suck with the rain, but when you can lay your eyes on such beauty at least I can say, "Well, if it didn't rain so stinking much, we wouldn't have all of this.." Behold, pink amongst the grey....











Hey!  How did that get in there?  Heh heh, just checking that your paying attention! :)
Sea Urchin at my local Japanese restaurant;)


Yeah those blossoms makes weepy eyes, gives me congestion, creates uncontrollable, unfeminine sneezing, but man, isn't all so pretty???

Now, go get you some!

If you enjoyed this pretty post, show me some love.  Comment, Follow and Subscribe. Or heck, do all three!



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."