Sunday, April 4, 2010

FASHION: Look Of The Week

My pick for the best colorful fashion look of the week.

Tyra Banks
Love the tone of the red and the yellow accessories, just a happy look.
I wish there was something on the neck though, but I suppose with such
outstanding bright colors you run the risk of looking garish.
Nice Tyra.
And might I say, I haven't seen her for a while, but girlfriend sure lost weight.


Special Mention goes to Jennifer.  Even though this isn't a bright color ensemble, I love the gun metal skirt.  Cool, sexy and can we say "Perfect Fit".  Thats the thing about Jen, she knows her body and what looks perfect on her.  

Simple, casual, beautiful.
She always looks like she just isn't trying too hard.


Now go get you some.

If you enjoyed this post, make my day and show me some love.  Comment, Follow or Subscribe.  Or heck, do all three!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."