Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HaHa - Just a Teeny Tyra Show Chuckle


I remembered this little golden ticket when I did my post The Look of the Week a couple of days ago.
Last fall, while I was in fabulous New York, I got tickets to see the Tyra Show.  I was so excited cause to me watching the show live would be like going to a comedy club.  Alas, I forgot my freaking passport and was refused admission.  I was beyond choked.  All that was left of that side stitching funny experience was this little token.  Which made me laugh hysterically when I got it.  Its the call sheet for the show.  I love the Dress Code STRICTLY ENFORCED!! section.  
HeHe!
You know, all my stationary has my picture from a fashion shoot on it;)

Now, go get you some!

If you enjoyed this post, show me some love.  Comment, Follow or Subscribe.  Or heck, do all three!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."