Monday, April 26, 2010

Now Thats Sexy - Will - An Incredible Mind


You know I've never been much of a Will Smith fan, but his last two movies left me stunned. That's talent. "7 Pounds" was a creative turning point for me personally, I adored what he did with his character. It wasn't a successful movie, but it moved me to the core. I was pretty astounded. And before that, I was riveted by "I Am Legend". I mean, really. For an actor to capture your attention, ONE ACTOR, for 2 hours is quite a feat. Lets face it, you MUST have something to star in a movie, where you are primarily the only character, and still put butts in seats. I cannot recall any other actor that did that! Who is this guy really? I watched this video on You Tube and was...well, turned on. There I said it. This video is what I call sexy. A freaking brilliant mind with focus and incredible faith in what's possible...

Very Very Inspiring guys! You gotta watch it!
Will Smith
HAWT!

Now, go get you some!

If you enjoyed this post, show me some love! Rate, Comment and Subscribe! Or heck do all three!

P.S. A new makeup tutorial is up in my Suzanne In The City With Makeup Page. You can click on the link name or go to the Makeup Love Tab on the top of the page:) Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."