Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sushi Etiquette




Vancouver is the sushi capital of the world!  The best sushi ever lives here and I eat my fair share a minimum of once a week!  But sadly, it seems I have seriously embarrassed myself every stinking time I've dined in public!  And in private for that matter!  I have to confess, I am a wasabi into soy sauce mixer!  I had no idea it was a don't!  Come to think about it, once a lovely Japanese waitress in an upscale restaurant daintily performed the offense just for little old me as part of their service!  Oh the shame!!!

Now that you know, go get you some!



If you enjoyed this post show me some love.  Comment, Follow or subscribe!  Or heck, do all three!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."