Sunday, January 17, 2010

FASHION STALKING IN THE CITY- Sarah Deakins

Bumped into my beautiful friend Sarah Deakins yesterday and had to take out my camera and take some shots!  She looked freaking great!!!   Love you Sarah!  What does LA have that we don't?  Oh yea, sun....


 Fabulous Sarah!
Navy blue velvet cap: Tommy Hilfiger (online purchase)
Red Peacoat: The Gap (LA, The Grove)

Bag (Yaletown Shop)



Navy Tights: American Apparel (Vancouver, Robson Street)
Boots: Michael Kors (ebay) 



Scarf: Le Chateau (Vancouver, South Granville)
Sunglasses: Sunglass stand (Farmer's market, The Grove, LA)
Beautiful!



Jeans skirt: American Eagle (The Beverly Center, LA)
Sarah, you look kinda 60's groovy!


Sarah is definitely one of the most stylish women I know in Vangroovy!  Talented too.  
Sarah, you rock!  Style lady, style!


Now, go get you some!




If you enjoyed this post, show me some love!  Comment, Follow or Subscribe, or heck, do all three!


1 comment:

  1. Since I spend the majority of my time in sweats, I was so glad to bump in to you when I actually had on a decent outfit! Love you Suzanne, and I'll miss you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."