Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FASHION STALKING IN THE CITY

My Holidays were fantastic! Even though I was chilaxing, my eyes were always on the ready for a great photo op!  And there were several.
Check out a fellow Christmas Eve guest Dominique Hanke, who looked amazing.  
(Of course I lost the napkin I wrote the outfit information on, but whateva, her look was so worth showcasing!!)  



I love, love, love the shape of this dress!
Those pockets, the color, the shoulders.
Three words-
FAB. U. LOUS!


Work it!


The hose!  Wicked!
Closer look of the pockets.
Dominique, you are stylin!


All about the accessories!


I love, these shoes.  You got it so right girl!
I want these!

You rock Dominique!
Go get you some!

If you enjoyed this post show me some love!  Comment, follow or subscribe.  Or heck, do all three!



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."