Wednesday, October 7, 2009

You Gotta Be Kidding!


Christina Aguilera - This months InStyle

I mean, people actually live like this!  Lady, this is your closet?  Um, this is a SHOE STORE!  Can you possibly wear all of those?  Geez!  Ok, lets be real! I'm not a hater. I would looove to have a closet like that. A shoe closet!  Just for shoes!  Girl that "shoe closet" is the size of my bedroom (sigh).  A girl can only dream..





I was on the plane yesterday coming from New York (man I love you by the way, marry me NY), and reading this issue, and couldn't wait to turn the page to see more of this amazing house.  Check out the above!  Yes! That is a Salon in her house.  She apparently has a "team" of stylists that make magic there.  I couldn't believe it!  Its a black girls fantasy.  Never having to wait 10 years to sit in the seat cause the stylist is on Jamaican time!
Suzanne:  Hello yes, Jenny?  Yes, be at my house in 10 minutes to do my hair and make up. What?  You live in the west wing..oh haha, pardon me, forgot for a moment, see you in 1 min then..




No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."