Thursday, October 8, 2009

Part Inspiration, Part Envy

As some of you know, I've recently cut my dreads.  I needed them to be shorter so they can be placed under wigs for work as well as I've always had a serious Cleopatra fixation and wanted to rock bangs.  I've started out with just a few pieces but I'm thinking of gathering more for a fuller fringe look.  In the meantime, I am going to attempt to steal some of these styles.  Recently I went nuts for this one:



Hot na?  My hair might be too short now to totally clone but I'm so gonna do it!  Gonna try it out and show you my fail or pass.  And when I do, please be kind.

A few more of my current fav's:



Love this twisty look.  I did this before I cut it and felt so elegant.





Love, Love, Love Goapelle's Dreads! (before she cut hers)
My hair was this long and was going to try this before I cut it, but, never could figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."