Friday, October 16, 2009

HAHAHAHA!!!


A friend of mine showed me this and when I read it I laughed my head off. Going through my emails today, I came across it and laughed some more.
Its raining again today.
This will cheer you up!
____________________________

Why parents should always check their children's homework before they hand it in:

A first grade girl handed in the drawing below for a homework assignment.
After it was graded and the child brought it home, she returned to school the next day with the following note:

Dear Ms. Davis,

I want to be very clear on my child's illustration. It is NOT of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip joint. I work at Home Depot and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent snowstorm. This photo is of me selling a shovel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."