Monday, October 26, 2009

VIDEO OF THE WEEK: Beyonce

Oh Beyonce!  Say it isn't so.  Girlfriend is taking some time off after her tour to concentrate on having babies.  Her quote:

The Crazy In Love hitmaker is currently on the European leg of her I am... tour. She tells America's Marie Claire magazine, "My priorities are slowly changing. So after this tour I might take two years off. I've worked hard enough to be able to do that. We (Knowles and Jay-Z) try to synch our calendars. I started working on my tour a year ago to make sure I had time at home."

So lets take some time to remember one of my favorite performances:



Hehehe!  Really, I'm not hating.  I adore Beyonce, and I have to give it to the girl that she doesn't miss a beat brazenly flicking her weave all over the place!  I just love to see that even the biggest stars make mistakes.  And two years?  I have a feeling she will be breaking that fast sooner than later but I'll miss her if she keeps her word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."