Monday, September 27, 2010

Since We Last Chatted in June...

I've been spending a lot of time on YouTube.  Got my own channel ya know, but mostly enjoying the community and watching tons of videos.
One of the vlogs I been following has been that of my favorite babyvamp Jessica from "True Blood".  Didn't you know she has her own vlog channel?  She most certainly does.  Where ya been under a rock?! She talks about everything from boyfriends to fangs and even dolls out fashion advice.  Here she has a special treat for us all.  A fabulous guest that offers her take on fashion.  I've been watching this one again and again!  Its hilarious!  I LOVE Pam!  Way to dish out style info ladies!

"Jessica" (Deborah Ann Woll) and the naughtiest female vampire ever,
 "Pam" (Kristin Bauer)

Now go get you some!

Oh, and don't forget to comment and subscribe!  It makes my day ya'll! xxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."