Saturday, September 18, 2010

Since We Last Chatted in June...

I fell in love!

Yes, I did, and its been the most beautiful yet uniquely different experience of my life.

My beautiful readers, this experience has been a completely transformative one.  I've learned so much and yet still have so much to learn.  I was scared at first.  Asked friends for advice, looked for information - anything - I could get on the internet to make sure I was doing it right.  I mean, I've never experienced this before.  Yeah, I've witnessed other families and singles in my same situation and even thought that it would be a breeze when it finally happened, you know, cause of TV and commercials and stuff.  Actually, I've made so many mistakes already!  Its been a difficult start!   Because I've never experienced this kind of love in my life before I actually forget that it is indeed part of my life.  I go back to living like I did before I had this love and that old tape of me being the only one in the world without tends to play in my head a lot more than I care to admit.   Days go by with me completely forgetting cause its so new!  Can you believe it!? Anyway, I never truly thought it would ever happen to me, never really envisioned this kind of love in my life.  But let me tell you, my life has completely changed.  How could I have gone so long without?   Just thinking about whats going to happen after a delicious candlelit dinner at home makes me giggle like a school girl. Here is a picture of me and the object of my affection:



Me and my (sniff) BRAND NEW COUNTER TOP DISHWASHER!!!!
Danby DDW497 with room to wash  4 standard place settings and 5 wash cycles that gets my dishes sparkling clean!!!
I'VE NEVER FELT SO BLISSFULLY COMPLETE!!!!
I'M THE LUCKIEST SINGLETON IN THE WORLD!  HAHHAHAHA!!! :)
YAHOOOO!!!

You dishes will never ever mock me again after an afternoon of Indian cooking!!!!  Into the dishwasher you go!!!!  

I think I'll name him Brad!  "The dishes Brad!"  "Oh friends, no need to tidy up after I've slaved in the kitchen for hours for you, Bradly is doing the dishes tonight!"  Remember that post I wrote about before.  My dream has come true  Hahahha! Eat your heart out guy down the hall!  Hehehehahahahahohohoho! 


Now, go get you some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."