Friday, September 17, 2010

Since We Last Chatted in June...

I went to Toronto for a fortnight (heh heh , always wanted to use that word in a sentence)  to celebrate my mothers milestone birthday.  It was so fantastic, especially since my then boyfriend (yes I said boyfriend) flew out to join the festivities for a week.  (more on this in a later post)  Bet you dyyyying to know the deats about that huh?  Well, you'll just have to check back wont cha ;)
On the fashionable sidewalks of sunny TO, I fashion stalked this lovely lady.  Oh, of course, I don't remember a lousy detail about this fab fashionista, but, thought I'd give her a showcase regardless.

Don't you just love this!  I adore the color of this dress
with her gorgeous chocolate skin tone and it fits 
her like a dream!  Bag is cool and those shoes rock!
Effortless!
Since I can't remember her name, I'll call her Jackie.  Actually, now that I think about it, I just might be right.  Jackie...or something like that.  
I think the dress is from Zara.  Ugh!  I'm so bad!
I promise I will write down the info and put it in a safe place so I 
can report back to you the next time I do a stalk!  I mean, the next time I actually take out my camera.  Cause, um, I actually have several to show you, in which I, uh, can't find, well, you know...


You look great Jackie!  Or was it Janet?  Hmmm...

And looove your shoes Jennifer, er, Janet?
Whatev, YOU ROCK!

Now, go get you some:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."