Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Since We Last Chatted in June...

I fortunate enough to book and then film some great projects! One of which was a commercial for "Holiday Inn"! Why did I love it so much? Cause I got to wear this:

I know it doesn't look like much, but this suit
was designer and cost $1000.00 buckeroos!
No freaking joke!

Here it is with the jacket..
My expression is a bit loony, but I was really feeling it.
Here the arms were a tad too long, but the costume lady just added
some kind of double sided tape, folded it under, ran an iron over it and easy peasy, it ended up looking like it was made for lil ol me:)

"So busy! Another business meeting at the hotel bar on this
out of town business trip. (sigh) So very busy!!"

For this shoot I had to walk into my fabulous "Holiday Inn" hotel room, flip off my shoes and flop exhausted on the firm yet comfortable mattress on my king size bed. So, they had to put makeup my legs and feet since my legs were being showcased. I had no idea or I would have done some lunges or leg lifts that morning! And I would have taken off my Anna Sui glitter gold nail polish. It took the makeup lady Lindsay about 1/2 hour to get it off! I was concerned that my black girl leg makeup would rub off on the blaring white sheets on the bed, but I worried needlessly since the make up lady showed me this miracle product that keeps your makeup from rubbing off.

Fix' Make-Up
by Clarins Paris

All you do is lightly mist this on your face or in my case "legs" and your makeup wont rub off. It lasts for hours. And its apparently for sensitive skin so it doesn't make you break out! Fabulous! I don't know how much it costs, but I bet its a pretty penny. Worth it though if your like, getting married and you don't want your make up to get all over your guests face when your kissing congratulations or hugging. Or perhaps winning an oscar and kissing the presenter. I suppose it would be fabulous for affairs too, should you be that type. No tell tale lipstick on the collar. Ha!

Now, go get you some!



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."