Thursday, May 20, 2010

What I Wore To A Freaking Beautiful Wedding!

Hey ya'll! Remember that most fashionable couple I posted about way back when I did "The Most Stylish People I Know In Vancouver", Wayne and Michelle? Well they got married on the weekend and I was the Mistress of Ceremonies! Always a Mistress never a Bride. Ah me! Well I decided to sexy it up and had one of my favorite fashion moments of my life. Color!!!

Can you believe I got this at the Bay!
(on sale even)


Curled my hair, worked out well...

Ah Spanx, how I love thee!!! :)

Just had to log this moment. Lord knows if it will ever come again. Hahaha!

Now go get you some!

If you enjoyed this post show me some love. Comment, Follow or Subscribe or heck do all three!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."