Thursday, October 21, 2010

Since We Last Chatted in June...

I love these pictures I took in Gastown.  I don't know why, but for some reason I dug taking pictures inside this store.  I was walking by and minding my own business, as I do,  when I caught a glimpse of a fabulous shoe!  As my eyes traveled upwards I saw a model in this store doing a fashion shoot so I went on in and asked if I could take pics for my blog.  Shockingly they said, "Sure!"  So I ran in before they realized what they said! This was the result.  Kind of sums up how brazen I was this summer.  Ha!






 Groovy Huh?
 I meant this to be blurry ;)
Vancouver

Now go get you some!

If you enjoyed this post, show me some love! Comment, Follow or Subscribe.  Or heck do all three!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."