Saturday, October 23, 2010

Since We Last Chatted in June... (Final Installment)

I had so many amazing "memory making" times this summer.  One of the highlights of the year was a beautiful day celebrating my 8 years c free!  My lovely friend and superstar, Jennifer Copping, hosted it one perfect sunny day in her fabulous home.  I was so happy having all my peeps around and cooking up a storm.  There was a lot of laughter, my great friend Malaya played and sang, Jen's fabulously handsome husband grilled up a feast. Ahhh... We had my famous spiced salmon, fresh greens made into a salad from Dhirendra's back yard, the usual suspects of hotdogs, burgers etc, kids running all about and the wickedest chocolate cake ever! Heaven.  I'm so grateful for such wonderful people in my life, and grateful to God for my health.  I am blessed!

Jenny, you so sexy!!

I wore the most fab dress that made me feel like an egyptian queen. Got it at H & M.  I loooved wearing it!  And yep, I went full out Cleopatra!  And why the heck not, its a special day! :P

This pic was edited so my dress looks white but its really blue!
This was taken by the freakishly talented Dina Goldstein 


Love in the Kitchen.  Cian the Bundle of Joyfulness, Glowing Jennifer, and Me!

How lucky am I?

Now go get you some!

If you enjoyed this post, show me some love!  Comment, Follow or Subscribe! Or heck do all three!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."