Thursday, June 17, 2010

FaSHION STALKING IN THE CITY - Elly & Martin

The coolest 80's New Wave revisited couple EVER!
My friend and I were sitting in my new favorite Non-Greasy Non-Dive Diner (more of this place to come) and I looked over and saw these two connected lovebirds vibeing over breaky and mac & cheese.  They looked so perfect together my friend Wendy nudged me to do a fashion stalk.  Glad I did.  How cool are these two?  So Grundge meets, aRtsY, meets Blondie.

Girlfriend seems to be rocking Deborah Harry
what do ya think?

Deborah Harry - Blondie

Elly
Top: Anzerino & Florence
Jeans: Rage & Bone



Blondie

Martin
Jacket: Barbour
Stripped Top: Saint James
Jeans: Acne



Now go get you some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."