Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This is What Heaven Looks Like

The Baros Maldives

HEAVEN


When I look at this my heart hurts.  Its like my heart is pulling out of my chest, pulling me to the most beautiful place I have not seen.  One of these days, one of these days....


Look at that, I mean, look at that....
This is my house.  I live there (practicing the Secret).


Have you ever seen such water?  No?  Me neither.



There goes my heart again...




Dear God,
I have been thinking.  I know, dangerous right?  Well, just had a thought that if you, you know, arranged it, so that I can go here for a month, I promise to say 50 Hail Mary's, and fast for a week.  Pretty please?  


(Sigh)




Now, go get you some!


If you enjoyed this post, show me some love.  Comment, Follow or Subscribe.  Or heck, do all three!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Hmm, where was that fabulous post? I wanna read it again.."